Welcome back to our salon!
The Ontario Government gave salons the green light to to re-open on June 12th, with our staff returning to work on Tuesday June 16th.
Stage 3 of re-opening permits us to perform face services, including brow services, lash extensions, facials, microblading, Henna brow, and facial waxing. Under the municipal mandatory mask by-law, these services continue to be allowed. Please contact us for appointments!
Note that we are taking extra precautions to keep both our staff and our clients safe:
- We ask that if you are not feeling well or have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19, please reschedule your appointment.
- Plexiglass is installed at our reception desk, and at the manicure tables to protect clients and staff.
- Hand sanitizer is mandatory at the front door.
- Clients and staff are required to wear face masks during services. We appreciate you bringing your own mask, but we will supply one to you if needed.
- We will be booking additional time between appointments to allow for deep cleaning.
- Our service areas have been adjusted to allow for safe physical distancing. For example, where we had four hair styling chairs, we now have two, and the two remaining chairs are moved to other locations in the salon.
- We are open for tanning, but are asking tanners to please call us to book a time and wear a face mask when entering the salon.
- We are also open for shopping! Please be mindful of our staff and other clients by wearing a face covering or mask, using hand sanitizer at the door, and by practicing physical distancing.
- Let’s stay strong C-K, and look after each other!
Thank you for your loyalty and for shopping local!
Your Tropical Paradise Family